We are almost one week away before we open the doors to our next Renovation Tour!
On Saturday October 13th, 2012 – we will be showcasing a room-specific Renovation at the upcoming Renomark™ Renovation Tour.
Located in the charming community of the Hamptons, this tour will feature a transformation of our Client family’s Kitchen. This delightful Kitchen was designed with entertaining in mind; showcasing an impressive island with eat-up bar. Integrating the existing flooring and fireplace millwork into the new design was a criterion for this project, as was creating a timeless feel that would not be easily outdated.
We hope you can come and see this impressive transformation as well as learn more about our newest marque HomesForLife™; a division of the Pinnacle Group of Companies, dedicated to your specialized projects such as room-specific Renovations, one-off aesthetic improvements, custom built-ins and home maintenance!
When: Saturday October 13th, 2012
Time: 11am – 5pm
Where: 9 Hampstead Green NW
To view the official invite click here.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones!
Here’s a unique opportunity to:
• Come and discover how you can avoid delays and cost-overruns typically associated with Renovations and Custom Built Homes.
• Learn more about the top 3 considerations when Renovating or Custom Building your home.
• Understand why uncovering your family’s unique DNA in the Design Discovery Process dramatically influences the final design of your home project.
About The Project
This tour will feature a room specific Renovation of our Client’s Kitchen. This delightful Kitchen was designed with entertaining in mind; showcasing an impressive island with eat-up bar. Integrating the existing flooring and fireplace millwork into the new design was a criterion for this project, as well as creating a timeless feel that would not be easily outdated.
Time: 11am – 5pm
Where: Due to the fact that this is a private residence, we won’t be announcing the location until the week of the event.
Please visit our website www.PinnacleRenovations.ca, follow our blog or join us on Facebook for the Reno Tour address.
Thank-you to all of you who recently attended our Renovation Tour on Saturday June 16th, 2012 in Coach Hill. We had a great turn out and as always it is great to visit with past Customers and meet new faces as well! A big congratulations to Grace Liang, Winner of our Ipad Contest!
For those of you who don’t know – we also have a tremendous opportunity to view a Virtual Tour of some of our past projects. We created this tool so you could visit 3 Pinnacle Estate Home Projects from the comfort of your own home! Click here to view this Virtual Tour. You can look forward to seeing:
- A country cottage style custom built estate acreage home encompassing over 5,500 SF of developed floor space.
- A European influenced design of a two storey complete home renovation.
- A second generation walk-out bungalow, backing onto an exquisite golf course requiring a complete “gut to the studs” makeover with every wall relocated.
In addition to this – we are also opening our doors to a Pinnacle project in progress on Saturday July 14th in the community of Kelvin Grove. This is an incredible opportunity to see what’s behind the walls in a home and is something that is rarely offered to public viewers. We call these tours Pre-board Tours. Pre-board means the home is completed up to the installation of the drywall.
Showcasing our projects in progress is essential because it provides insight into Pinnacle’s attention to detail and concern with every aspect of the project. For us, it is not just about the finished aesthetics; it is about the entire functioning of the home. Attendees of these tours are blown away as they cannot believe the level of craftsmanship and the intricacies of the decisions that are incorporated at this point in the build process that significantly affect the entire home.
Thanks to our incredible Client Family, we will also be opening the doors to this same project when the Renovation is completed.
Stay tuned to our website, blog and Facebook to find out more details about this upcoming Pre-Board Tour and the address in the coming week.
This coming Saturday June 16th, 2012 we will be hosting another phenomenal Renovation Tour of an executive whole home Renovation project in the community of Coach Hill.
Join us on Saturday from 10am-4pm to see the results of this phenomenal whole home Renovation.
For a detailed case study overview of this transformation project - read below. We look forward to seeing you this Saturday!
After travelling and living abroad for many years, the Homeowners had a desire to retire in the estate community of Coach Hill and had always considered Calgary their “home base”. Having their chosen profession surrounding international Oil and Gas infrastructure; they did not want to adjust to yet another home and neighborhood; this influenced their decision to Renovate their existing property to accommodate their changing lifestyle needs. Every design choice in this 4,000 total sq. ft. home was crafted to perfectly compliment this Client family.
- Create the illusion of a larger space in the Kitchen & Master Suite.
- Create an open-concept Kitchen.
- Modify the floor plan to include a larger scale Ensuite and Main Floor Office.
- Design spaces that would accommodate the Homeowners personal interests.
- Revitalize the dated oak millwork.
- Incorporate a design style featuring international art and furniture.
How Was The Criteria Met?
- This phenomenal Executive Bungalow, located in the prominent community of Coach Hill, was gutted to the studs to accommodate two newly positioned vaulted ceilings in both the Kitchen and Master Suite, and a complete floor plan makeover on both levels.
- Main floor transformations included removing one Bedroom to allow for a Main Floor Office, facilitating a spectacular open-concept Kitchen connected to the fireside Great Room; and modifying the floor plan to include a stunning Ensuite.
- The lower level features a dedicated Theatre Space, Fitness/Dance Studio, Art Studio, Guest Suite and more to support the Homeowner’s personal interests.
- Using a shading lacquer technique, the dated oak millwork (used extensively throughout the home) was preserved and revitalized.
- A transitional sleek design featuring a neutral colour palette was chosen to compliment the Homeowner’s eclectic collection of art and furniture from around the world.
We are extremely excited to announce our newest Reno Tour on Saturday June 16th, 2012 from 10am-4pm. Our valued client has graciously agreed to open their home to the public and we know you will be impressed by this incredible whole home Renovation!
This phenomenal Executive Bungalow, located in the prominent community of Coach Hill, was gutted to the studs to accommodate two newly positioned vaulted ceilings in both the Kitchen and Master Suite. Main floor transformations also included removing one Bedroom to allow for a main floor Office, facilitating a spectacular open-concept Kitchen connected to the fireside Great Room; and modifying the floor plan to include a stunning Ensuite. The lower level features a dedicated Theatre Space, Fitness/Dance Studio, Art Studio, Guest Suite and more.
Every design choice in this 4,000 total sq. ft. home was crafted to perfectly compliment the lifestyle of our Client family; including the transitional sleek design featuring a neutral colour palette to compliment the Homeowner’s eclectic collection of art pieces and furniture from around the world. Exquisite detail throughout includes the revitalization of the dated oak millwork using a shader lacquer technique.
This discerning home is truly a must see and we look forward to your attendance!
We encourage you to follow our blog and visit our website in the coming weeks where we will post detailed information and the location of this event.
For those of you that have never had a chance to visit one of our Reno Tours in the past – we hope you can join us in March for this one of a kind tour. For those of you who have stopped by our tours in the past, we look forward to seeing you again! Just to get an idea of the scope of projects we have opened to the public previously, check out this video from our most recent Varsity Reno Tour in November 2011. Although it was a brisk -30 degree day, Calgarians came out in full force to see this spectacular renovation!
Click here to view this video now: Pinnacle Group November 2011 Varsity Reno Tour
For this next tour, you can look forward to viewing a spectacular Country Cottage Design, with over 5500 SF of developed floor space, beautifully capturing the sweeping views of the City, Mountain & River Escarpment in the prestigious acreage community of Dewinton. This custom built home boasts 2000 SF of wrap around veranda and an impressive gourmet kitchen that reveals a full suite of luxury appliances and exquisite granite counters!
Watch our website for further details and the address in the coming weeks!
We are thrilled to announce our newest Reno Tour on Saturday March 17th, 2012. Our valued client has graciously agreed to open their home once again to the public to view this incredible custom built estate home.
As many of you may recall, we showcased this project under construction back in August 2011 for our Pre-board Tour. Visitors were able to view the newest building technologies, energy efficiency initiatives and the latest construction methods hidden behind the drywall in a typical showroom. The response to this tour was incredible and we know that many of you who participated in this tour could not wait to see the finished project – now is your chance!!
We want to sincerely thank the homeowners for their support of Pinnacle Group and for allowing us the opportunity to show the public first-hand what the Pinnacle experience is all about!
The following details the project overview:
Attracted to the impressive property views, the Homeowner purchased this 15 acre parcel several years ago with the idea that they would someday build their family dream home in which to raise their 4 children. Through the course of an intensive Design Discovery Process, the Pinnacle Group design team created a home design solution that would meet the present and future needs of this family, while remaining within a targeted budget.
- Create a beautiful, yet non-pretentious traditional cottage farm-house exterior.
- Establish a generous floorplan providing ample space for the family to grow.
- Incorporate a generous and open kitchen/dining floor plan to facilitate the hub of family gatherings and entertaining guests.
- Provide a walk-out lower level to capture the natural grade of the property; providing the largest window area possible to capture the incredible views.
- Develop an oversized garage area to accommodate SUV’s, large trucks and ample seasonal storage.
- Design the entire upper portion of the garage to allow for a future Mother-in-Law Suite.
How Was The Criteria Met?
- Although the front of the home is unassuming, the true grandeur of over 3500 sq. ft. of developed area with a spectacular soaring three stories including the walk-out lower level complete with patio, fire pit and hot tub is evident as soon as you walk to the rear of the home.
- Sweeping views of the City, Mountain & River Escarpment are visible through tall transom windows from each area of the Kitchen, Great Dining Hall, Great Room and beyond.
- The magnificent open foyer highlighted by a hand-crafted custom front entry door and complimented by a grand and very traditional ‘Eastern-Open’ Staircase graciously welcomes this family and their guests!
- An impressive open gourmet kitchen meets every Chef’s dream of a full suite of luxury appliances, over 20’-0” of granite counters plus an island with a 12’-0” unobstructed preparation and eating area.
- Just a step outside the bi-parting Garden Doors is 2000 sq. ft. of wrap-around Veranda with an outdoor kitchen and BBQ area. Simply stated, this area alone encapsulates some of the primary criteria; this truly represents the hub of the home!
- The garage area boasts over 1000 sq. ft. including 8’-0” high overhead doors.
Pinnacle is proud of the green initiatives incorporated into this custom home design. These included the installation of new Low E Argon Gas windows, 98% efficient furnaces, high efficiency wall-hung boiler for both domestic hot water and infloor radiant floors in the garage and lower level walk out, as well as extensive use of Spray Foam products for enhanced R-Value and near-zero air drafts and leakage. Use of spray foam is estimated to reduce the heating bill by 40%; that’s truly a healthy reduction in a home’s carbon foot print! Other initiatives to this home include a complete Solar plan to be implemented in future installations; this includes wiring capacity, conduit feeds from the attic spaces to allow for ease of future solar and/or wind turbine installation!
We encourage you to follow our blog and visit our website in the coming weeks where we will post detailed information and the location of this event. We look forward to seeing you there!
We are in the process of posting some very informative Pinnacle Group videos featuring everything from Pinnacle projects, educational initiatives and industry specific information that we hope you will find to be of value when you are considering renovating or custom building your home. From time to time we will post these on our blog; however, these will be permanently available on our Youtube channel – Pinnacle Renovations Calgary. This featured video clip highlights an interview with Paul Klassen, Founder and CEO of Pinnacle Group about our fantastic renovation project that we featured at the Fall 2011 Renomark Reno Tour.
This second generation walk-out bungalow held many fond memories for the client who desired to modernize their home and create an open concept floor plan that would support the integration of future lifestyle requirements. Through our extensive client interview process, “aging in place” was identified as a priority. The result was a total transformation that required a complete “gut to the studs” makeover with every wall relocated. To learn more about this project and see first hand the incredible results, click here to watch our video:
To see more Pinnacle Group videos we encourage you to continue to follow our blog and subscribe to the Pinnacle Renovations Calgary Youtube Channel!
This past weekend, we were thrilled to visit with many Calgarians who braved the cold and joined us for a fantastic Reno Tour in Varsity Estates! Attendees enjoyed seeing first-hand the exquisite detailing of this whole home renovation as well as the sleek new 2012 A7 Audi on display, courtesy of Glenmore Audi. As guests mingled with Pinnacle staff and our valued trades and suppliers, they were treated to Joel Klassen tinkling the ivories on our Client's antique piano. The ambience was incredible and it was a great opportunity for those interested in a home renovation or custom built home to see up close and personal, a Pinnacle project and ask specific questions to the best of the best in the industry! Our Reno Consultants demoed our proprietary software we use to effectively manage our Clients’ projects and guests were able to view a large library of before & after pics displayed on several media stations. Our talented architect for the project was on hand to walk visitors through our powerful 3D Modeling Software that literally brings ideas to life! Congratulations to Alex & Shirley DeGreeve, who were the appreciative winners of our iPad 2 draw!
We want to personally thank our Clients once again for graciously opening their home to the public so we have an opportunity to show visitors what differentiates Pinnacle Group and why we can proudly say we are the only Calgary Renovator to have ever won the Better Business Bureau Ethics Award! We look forward to opening the doors to more incredible Pinnacle projects in 2012!
For more information on the project we showcased – click here: Case Study Poster
With less than a week away to our upcoming Reno Tour we are gearing up for an event that marries the best in custom home renovations and elite automobiles! Reno Tours provide us with the opportunity to showcase first hand what the Pinnacle experience is all about and what you can expect when choosing Pinnacle Group for your home renovation or custom built home. We are so fortunate to have such amazing Customers who allow us to showcase their homes to the public; this truly is a testament to the success of the project and the trust and respect we work so hard to establish with each and every one of our Client’s. It is definetely a cause for celebration when we can share with you our Clients’ Favourite Place To Be!