Personified Luxury in Springbank Hill
This Calgarian client and her family had updated their home a few years ago, but upon further reflection and clear design communication with Avid Interior Design at the onset; a design and colour palette emerged that truly would move this home from just a ‘nice’ home, to a true reflection of the homeowner’s comfort and aesthetic wishes. Pinnacle Group’s construction team was brought in to see how this project could be completed and at what disruption to the family. Once this was resolved and a clear budget plan was in place; Avid Interior Design and the client began the design process in earnest.
- Maintain the overall layout and current floor plan so plumbing and electrical locations could be preserved.
- Completely transform the atmosphere of this home from the first step into to front foyer; then into each room of this home.
- Create unique and desirable design elements including customization in all rooms to meet and exceed the client’s aesthetic and colour palette goals. The criterion was that unique and custom details were a must.
- Every space of this home was to receive custom treatments from back-lit niches, mitered edge counter tops, custom hood canopies, complete colour palette change on all current kitchen and dining cabinetry, exquisite powder room detail, stairwell wall panel system, home office wainscoting with barn doors, master bedroom custom entertainment wall, ensuite makeover with exquisite details, butler’s pantry and more.
- The custom details are truly too many to mention; we suggest you carefully peruse the before and after photos to see the scope and breadth of each detail including custom furnishings and Décor!
How the Criteria Was Met
Through multiple conversations with Avid interior Design and Pinnacle Group, then landing on a clear design path; the transformation of this home began to take shape and a plan created. Once the plan was created a detailed master plan of the colour palette, needed décor, art work and custom furnishings were then formulated. This exquisite final result truly was the result of a collaborative approach with Pinnacle Group and Avid Interior Design, but as importantly, this Client was clear in communicating her desired outcome. This gorgeous home transformation now offers the look and feel for this client and her family that is not only renovated with carefully curated design selections, but furnished with custom furniture, decor and artwork. The final result is that this home now truly reflects the taste, lifestyle and the aesthetic outcome this client hoped to achieve; suffice to say that she and her family are delighted!
As a final statement to the outcome of this project, was the thrilling news that Avid Interior Design’s received a remarkable Award nomination on an international level. The design of this 4227 square foot Estate Home was recognized by the International Design and Architecture Awards 2019 and nominated in these 4 categories: Luxury Residence Canada, Kitchen Design over $100 000, Bedroom and Bathroom.